!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: New Site Design

Farmer Dave's Journal

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Site Design


I hope you are enjoying the new site layout. Toby and I are still working out some of the bugs so you might see some crazy stuff pop up from time to time. It's getting closer though so that is pretty exciting. I really like this new blogger feature for the journal. It's so much easier than the old one. ....and I think you guys can even post comments as well.

Last night I had a late soccer game so I'm a little tired today. The weather is so gorgeous though so I'll need to spend some time outside!

Here's one more picture from our trip to Orcas Island....Devera loves apples!
| Farmer Dave, 7:50 AM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment