!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Oops!

Farmer Dave's Journal

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oops!

I messed up the bead gallery when I posted my Ebay auction earlier this evening. So - looks like Toby has a new solution that she is planning on trying. I'll let you know when the Beads page is back up and running. Tonight Toby had yoga class so Devera and I went for a walk down to Multnomah Village and went for ice cream, bought a puzzle from the toy store, and played at the park...that was a fun evening! Last note for the evening - - I did manage to get a new Ebay auction up in the spirt of Halloween. The beads are called Boston Gamilton and I'm sure some of you will get the little story that is in the Ebay description.
| Farmer Dave, 10:13 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment