!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Saints Win.....Saints Win!!!!

Farmer Dave's Journal

Monday, September 25, 2006

Saints Win.....Saints Win!!!!

Wow - that was a lot of fun. I can't believe the Saints actually won tonight on Monday Night Football. For those of you who don't know Toby and I lived in New Orleans for a couple of years while I was going to school at Tulane. So we were pretty bummed when the Hurricane hit last year. But even before I lived in New Orleans, I've was a die-hard Saints fan. I started liking them when I was 12 years old. And as any Saints fan knows - - they've only won 1 playoff game in those 26 years...sigh. So it was super exciting thinking about how happy the people of New Orleans are going to be tonight! One funny note, the announcers kept saying that the people of New Orleans would be happy that something was back to normal now that the Saints were playing in the Super Dome again....we'll I'm hear to tell you, there is nothing normal about the Saints being 3-0! Let the good times roll.........
| Farmer Dave, 9:36 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment