!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Feeling Better...

Farmer Dave's Journal

Friday, October 20, 2006

Feeling Better...

Yesterday I had the dental work done and was pretty out of it on pain killers all day. However, today I woke up and felt great. I did sleep until 11:00am so that may have been part of it but I was pretty excited not to have to take the pain medication anymore. Today I've kind of been taking it pretty easy, watching a movie, doing some laundry, and eating incredibly soft meals (oatmeal & pudding). Toby said she was going to make some scrabled eggs for dinner so I'm looking foward to that. I did get an auction all set today that will start on Ebay tomorrow around noon. It's a set of 16 beads in really nice mocha & raspberry colors. I've also got another special that I plan on putting up on my website in the next day or two. Please check back if you are interested. Have a nice start to the weekend!
| Farmer Dave, 5:40 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment