!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Lots of New Focals

Farmer Dave's Journal

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lots of New Focals

Hello Everyone -
Hope the weekend was fun for you. Toby and I went out to a nice dinner last night at a place called Roux....a sort or New Orleans inspired restaurant here in Portland. The food was really good....I would definitely recommend it if you are in Portland. I had the soft shell crab - - some people get icked out by the thought of eating the whole crab, but it's really good! Today we went to the Farmer's Market. Devera gets super excited and starts jumping up and down if you mention Farmer's Market so that is pretty cool. Lots of things are in season right now but I'm partial to the peaches...you can't beat a juicy, fresh peach! I've received lots of nice emails and comments about the Boston Gamilton set that's up on Ebay right now....glad to see people have a sense of humor. Coming soon will be some new focals. I've been making these very intricate beads over the last week or so...I can't wait to put them up.
| Farmer Dave, 9:04 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment