!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Lupus Walk

Farmer Dave's Journal

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lupus Walk

One of our friends has Lupus so Devera and I went on their annual fundraising walk down by the river this morning. We met up with a bunch of friends and had a good time. I think they said they raised $25,000 so that was pretty cool. We also won a silent auction for a weekend down at the coast - - I think it is for a condo stay down in Lincoln City.
Last night our daycare center had "Parents Night Out" where you can pick your children up anytime before 10:00pm. Toby and I went downtown for dinner and then rode the streetcar up to one of the popular shopping districts here (NW 23rd). It was nice to get out for the evening - - super relaxing! I'm heading in for a nice nap now that Devera is going to sleep.
| Farmer Dave, 2:18 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment