!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: New Ebay Auction & Special

Farmer Dave's Journal

Saturday, October 21, 2006

New Ebay Auction & Special

Hope the weekend is going well for you. Today was the first day I've been out of the house since Thursday when I had my dental work. I actually played soccer today - - I was kind of worn out just because I haven't been running or anything for a couple days. I bet that goes away in a week or so. I did manage to get a new Website Special up today if you are interested. In addition, I also posted a new Ebay auction....which you can CLICK HERE to take a look if you are interested. Tomorrow we are planning on taking Devera to the pumkin patch....sounds like fun! Have a great Sunday!
| Farmer Dave, 9:22 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment