!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: 2 New Auctions - Paw Prints & Elegance

Farmer Dave's Journal

Friday, November 03, 2006

2 New Auctions - Paw Prints & Elegance

My Mom is in town visiting this weekend so Devera is getting tons of time with Grandma & Grandpa...she's having a fantastic time! Tonight we are headed out to the coast for the weekend, definitely looking forward to that. I did get a chance to put up 2 new auctions today. The first is my annual paw print set - - with a brand new color combination, and the second is a beautiful set created using the gold reflective glass that I enjoy so much. I think of all my sets, these are the 2 that I always get the most questions/interest in. Good luck to those of you who are bidding - - I really appreciate the support! If you are interested in taking a look at either of the auctions CLICK HERE. I'll try to post later in the weekend and let you know how the coast was.
| Farmer Dave, 12:49 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment