!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: The Lost Package

Farmer Dave's Journal

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Lost Package

I got quite the surprise in the mail this week...and what a story it is:

About 2 years ago, right after Devera was born, a woman who I had met in a lampworker/jewelry designer Ebay Group (called the Bead Hive) said she was going to send a bracelet for Devera. So I gave her our address and didn't think about it again. Since Devera had just been born, you can imagine that Toby and I were pretty busy and pre-occupied at the time. Anyway, last week I got the package in the mail, complete with a Sept. 15th, 2004 postage stamp. 2004 - - isn't that crazy? It's even stranger because in all my years of doing Ebay, online sales, and basically sending anything in the mail I've never had anything lost, stolen, or damaged. I wrote an email to the woman thanking her for the bracelet and she thought the story was pretty funny.

Anyway, I wish that package could talk....I wonder what happended to it.
| Farmer Dave, 12:32 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment