!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: The Pineapple Express...

Farmer Dave's Journal

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Pineapple Express...

Wow - we have had an amazing amount of rain the past few days. My Mom has been visiting from Detroit this week and I think she is surprised by the non-stop rain. I have to admit, it's been a pretty crazy amount. I heard we had 3 inches in the last 24 hours. I guess the rain is coming from a jet stream out of Hawaii...hence the name "pineapple Express". Our trip out to the coast this weekend was filled with, you guessed it, more rain. In fact, many of the rivers towards the coast are now overflowing their banks. The beach was awesome though, it was fun to go to the aquarium while we were there - - they had a special crab exhibit. At our house, the basement has a little water in it and our roof has a small leak too....but nothing to get too excited about. I'll keep you posted....
| Farmer Dave, 10:24 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment