!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Cookies for Santa!

Farmer Dave's Journal

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Cookies for Santa!


Devera and I made cookies for Santa tonight. I think she enjoyed it, but in reality she enjoyed eating them the most. Snicker Doodles are so easy to make so they are great for kids to help with. However, I did make the error of using a glass measuring cup used for liquids for the flour - - I ended up having to throw the first mix out...how embarrassing. Oh well, it was still lots of fun. Good thing we had Mom around to make the catch! ...and to keep Devera busy when she got a little bored. The thing I've learned this Christmas is that Devera is about 1 year away from totally getting Christmas. ....at least she sings a mean tune of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!"

Happy Holidays Everyone!
| Farmer Dave, 10:30 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment