!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Michael Barley Class in October

Farmer Dave's Journal

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Michael Barley Class in October

Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Devera had a fantastic time opening her gifts and playing with her new toys. She's been singing all the Christmas songs like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, & Here Comes Santa Claus constantly since the beginning of December.

My big surprise was from Toby. She signed me up for a class with Michael Barley in October. I've been wanting to take a class with Michael Barley for years now. I think he only teaches Intermediate and Advanced classes and I definitely consider him to be one of the Masters of Lampworking. I tried to get signed up last year but our schedules didn't allow for it. But now I'm all set....in October I'll be going up to Washington to take a 3-day class with him at Frantz Art Glass. Even know it is not until October I know it will go fast. It's always nice to get a fresh perspective on beadmaking. I'm also looking forward to seeing someone else's teaching style since I teach so many Beginning Lampworking classes myself. ...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
| Farmer Dave, 10:37 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment