!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: More Cupcakes....

Farmer Dave's Journal

Saturday, December 23, 2006

More Cupcakes....

I was sick today so Toby took Devera out for the afternoon so I could rest. They brought me back a super tasty cupcake....and of course some for them. I decided I'd snap a couple of pictures of the 2 of them. Now you see where Devera gets it from - those 2 love cupcakes!

Click here if you want to see some of the Halloween cupcake pictures from Toby's blog.

One last note, I think I'm going to take a week or two off from Ebay auctions just to have some time off. However, I've been going crazy on making beads this past week so there will be tons to look at in the new year.....stay tuned.

| Farmer Dave, 9:30 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment