!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Job Search Update - Lots of Excitement

Farmer Dave's Journal

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Job Search Update - Lots of Excitement

While everyone knows that searching for a new job can be stressful, I'm finding it to be very enjoyable so far. For one, I'm excited to start something new. It's nice to evaluate what you are doing every so often and make sure it fits into your life goals. Another thing I've noticed is how many business contacts and friends I have made over the years. It seems like everyone I talk to points me in the direction of someone that they know and so on.

On the bead front I've got a couple new sets that I need to photograph and then put up for auction. I'll probably shoot for tomorrow sometime. I play indoor soccer tonight so it might be a little later in the day tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Have a great day!
| Farmer Dave, 10:13 AM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment