!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Superman

Farmer Dave's Journal

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Superman

Ok, how cute is this - - this morning Toby and Devera headed to the coffee shop about 20 minutes before I started walking down to meet them. When I got down there Toby said, "Devera, show Daddy the picture." So Devera walks over and points to some artwork on the wall that is an abstract portrait of Superman. And then Devera goes, "Look, it's Daddy!" Ok, that was pretty funny. I asked Toby if she prompted her and she said no, that Devera just thought it looked like me. Anyway, I thought it was pretty damn cute. This kid thing has been a lot funner than I was expecting!
| Farmer Dave, 10:17 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment