!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: First Signs of Spring....

Farmer Dave's Journal

Friday, February 09, 2007

First Signs of Spring....



Aren't these great? These are the first bulbs I've seen this year - - little patches of white Snow Drops are popping up all over the garden. I hadn't really noticed them and then all of the sudden I walked outside yesterday morning and they were all poking out looking for the sun! That means it's also time to get out there and set the snow pea seeds. I can't believe how fast winter has gone by. I'm really looking forward to the garden this year because Devera is so much more interested in these types of things than last year at this time. She loves picking, and especially EATING, all the ripe fruits and vegetables out there!
| Farmer Dave, 8:53 AM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment