!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Mexico....here we come!

Farmer Dave's Journal

Monday, April 30, 2007

Mexico....here we come!

So we finally got our passport for Devera and we are all set. Our flight leaves at 6:20am so we have wake up at 3:40am...yikes. Devera will be a mess I bet. But she's all set up for her little DVD player and headphones so at least we have some relief. How's this for a rough thought....it's 9:40pm....even if I went to sleep in the next minute I would get less than 6 hours of sleep....doh!

I'm looking forward to making some great sand castles with Devera....with a pina colada in hand!

On the bead front, I've got an Ebay auction that is set to start on Thursday and a Special that is already to go on my site when I get back from vacation...so check back after May 8th if you are interested in trying to get it.

Have a great week everyone!
| Farmer Dave, 9:38 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment