!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Quick Update

Farmer Dave's Journal

Monday, April 23, 2007

Quick Update

Wow - it's been a little while. Between the new job, working through the nightmare of getting a passport issued before our trip to Mexico, and sending a bunch of beads down to San Luis Obispo to Naturally Jennifer's, I've been swamped. Jennifer is awesome, she is the only store that I send my beads to...I love how easy she is to work with. If you are down there stop in and take a look if you are interested. Ok, I'm off to get some sleep now. I've got some great pictures of the garden on my camera that I have been waiting to post. ....hopefully in a few days.
| Farmer Dave, 11:37 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment