!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Fish Flies

Farmer Dave's Journal

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fish Flies


How strange are these pictures? The top is a close up of what a fish fly looks like - - my sister found the picture on the internet. The bottom is a picture of the post office a couple blocks from my sister's house. Yes, those are the dead fish flies on the ground! Holy Crap, they are everywhere! Apparently they only live for a few hours and then they die. Kind of sad when you think about it. Don't they remind you of those old "locusts" films they would show back in the 70's? Anyway, I'm glad that I got to have the experience of seeing the things first hand, but I probably won't be making any specific visits to see more fish bugs.
| Farmer Dave, 10:08 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment