!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Devera's New "Butterfly"

Farmer Dave's Journal

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Devera's New "Butterfly"


Here's Devera's first pet...meet Butterfly the beta fish. We told her she could get a fish tank and pick out a fish when she was out of diapers. We'll, it must have motivated her because after just a week I think we are done (except at night, I think that comes later). She's gone a week without an accident now so I think we are good. Anyway, she was super fired up to go pick out a fish. She named her Butterfly, which makes sense when you see the picture above. Since I've had aquariums all my life I think it would be pretty cool if she liked fish....but who knows. Right now she's just excited to feed it in the morning.
| Farmer Dave, 10:18 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment