!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Multnomah Village Parade

Farmer Dave's Journal

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Multnomah Village Parade

How fun is this? Our little city center has a one-day festival every year called Multnomah Days. Devera's daycare center marches in the parade each year so we all marched down main street together. We saw all of our neighbors, friends, and store owners along the route. The cleaners that I take my laundry to each week really love it when I bring Devera into the store. When we were walking by his store he ran out from the crowd and handed Devera a bunch of candy...how cute is that? It feels good to live in such a progressive place but still have a totally community vibe! Here's a picture I took from the beginning of the parade...people as far as you could see I tell ya...
| Farmer Dave, 7:44 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment