!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Michael Barley - Day One

Farmer Dave's Journal

Friday, October 26, 2007

Michael Barley - Day One

Hey everyone -
I'm sitting in my hotel room after day one of my class. It's been fantastic so far. There are 8 students in the class. Most of the students have been making beads for 5+ years which is kind of fun. It's nice to see what other people are in to.

The class itself has been even better than expected. It's been probably 3 years since I've seen another lampworker make beads so I'm picking up all kinds of things. I should have some good pictures when I return home. ....these beads look a LOT different than my usual style. I'm hoping to blend some of what I learn into some new stuff when I return.

....stay tuned.
| Farmer Dave, 11:31 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment