!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Craigslist Post

Farmer Dave's Journal

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Craigslist Post

One of the fun parts about being a lampworker is collecting different types of glass. Sometimes you really connect with a specific glass type and can become one of the main people working with it (for me, Bullseye's Luster Glass is that glass). On the other hand, sometimes you spend a ton of money on a specific glass type and you can't get a single good looking bead out of it (for me, Double Helix is that glass). At any rate, I've been trying to get me to build a couple more of these glass storage cabinets for me. So I posted on craigslist that I was looking for someone to help me build these and would like to know how much someone would charge me to build them. Surprisingly I haven't gotten a single person to respond. Surprising because when I had the first cabinets built I had several people respond with different pricing that would do it. Anyway, I hope I can find someone to build these for me. Now I'm starting to wonder if maybe you can't find everything on Craigslist.


| Farmer Dave, 9:26 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment