!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: Checking In

Farmer Dave's Journal

Friday, May 30, 2008

Checking In

Good grief it's been a long time since I posted something on here. I got super busy with a bunch of major house projects but the last few days I have been back on the torch. My plan is to put up an Ebay auction towards the end of next week.

Hope things have been going well for all of you. Things have been good here. Today Devera picked her spinach that she grew in the garden and we had it for dinner tonight. I don't remember really liking fresh spinach as a kid but she loves it. I'm pretty excited that she will just eat it straight off the plant while we are walking around the yard. And today we noticed the first green strawberries...shouldn't be too long before those things are going crazy with fruit!

Have a great weekend!
| Farmer Dave, 12:37 AM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment