!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: BeadHive is Back!

Farmer Dave's Journal

Monday, June 02, 2008

BeadHive is Back!

How fun is this - - I got an invitation to join the old Ebay group (the BeadHive) that I used to enjoy looking at. It was discontinued a couple years back and I remember it was sort of sad because it was a lot of fun to see what other lampworking and jewelry artists were doing. And it was a nice site in that it always had a kind of "teamwork" feel to it. Anyway, even though I know I don't have as much time to invest as I used to it will still be fun to check in from time to time.

Funny how things end up coming back around sometimes huh?
| Farmer Dave, 9:13 PM|

1 Comments:

It is great to see you on the BHV! Was just checking out your webby and thought I would say Hi! Your daughter is just beautiful! Glad to have you in the group and looking forward to see your beadies! Mary ~ Honeybearbeads
Blogger Mary, at 12:15 PM  

Add a comment