!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Farmer Dave's Journal: It's been a little while....

Farmer Dave's Journal

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's been a little while....

Hello out there!
My "Year of Simplification" has had a few casualties as well....including my blog. For those of you that didn't know, my New Year's Resolution last year was to simplify things so that I would have more time for fun things. So in addition to cleaning a ton of things in my glass room, I also had two additional glass cabinets built for me this year. So all of my glass is now off the floor and organized for easy use. The downside of all of this cleaning and taking on some big projects here at the house is that I haven't been making many beads the last month or so. Fortunately I set up an auction to kick off on Ebay on Thanksgiving afternoon. If you have some time between football and turkey hopefully you'll take a quick look. Have a Great Thanksgiving!
| Farmer Dave, 9:49 PM|

0 Comments:

Add a comment